AC Upgrade in Mebane, Hillsborough, and BeyondSummers in North Carolina are hot and sticky – but this does not mean that your home should be as well! Make sure that your air conditioner is performing well before the oppressive summer heat starts. If you are dissatisfied with your current air conditioning system or want to upgrade to a better AC unit, KEMCO of Burlington Inc. can help. We provide you all the services and assistance you need when it comes to your AC upgrade.
Want an upgrade from your current air conditioning system? Contact KEMCO today for a consultation or give us a call at 336 584 1166 to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable team.
Signs You Need an AC UpgradeSometimes all you need is a professional air conditioning repair to get your system working in top performance again. But other times, a good AC upgrade is what you need to make your home comfortable. How do you know if it’s time to upgrade your AC system?
- You are not satisfied with the performance of your current air conditioning system. Is your air conditioner not cooling as it should even after it has been repaired? Then it’s time for an upgrade. If your AC is not meeting your needs, then an upgrade is a recommended option.
- You always call for AC repairs. Frequent repairs can be avoided with a good air conditioner maintenance plan. However, if your AC unit already calls for more repairs than usual, then getting an AC upgrade is the answer.
- You have been using the same AC unit since your kids were born. A bit of exaggeration, but really, how old is your current unit? Generally most air conditioners only last for 10 to 15 years before they wear out. When you notice a lag in the performance of your unit, give your old buddy the boot and upgrade your current system. Maintaining an old unit gets even more expensive than an air conditioner upgrade in the long run.
- You are paying more than you think you should in your electrical bills. This might be caused by a faulty air conditioner, so a good consultation will help detect the problem. Give KEMCO a call at 336 584 1166 and our team of professionals will check your unit for defects. We can help you save money on repairs or recommend an AC upgrade if we believe it can help you save tons of cash.
Why Get an AC UpgradeCooling and heating is the biggest energy user in most homes. If you live in North Carolina, you know what we mean. More than 40% of the home’s energy bills are from heating and cooling. An AC upgrade ensures that your home is better cooled while helping you save money in the long run.
An air conditioner upgrade may seem expensive especially if you are to purchase a new air conditioning system. However, the latest updates on the new models ensure that your new system cools your home at lesser energy. There are already AC systems that are more efficient, quieter, and stronger – reducing your need for repairs and your monthly electrical bill.
Ready for an upgrade? Dial 336 584 1166 to learn how KEMCO can help you find the best air conditioning system for your home. You can also contact us online for more information.
We service and upgrade these components on your system:
- Condenser coils
- Evaporator coils
- Blower wheels
- Refrigerant charge
- Air filters
- Motor and bearings
- Belts and pulleys
- Electrical components and wiring
- And other components!
Emergency Air Conditioning Service To The Following Areas:
- Chapel Hill
- And more!