To Our Customers:
As a provider of essential services to government, institutions, and the communities of North and South Carolina, Kemo of Burlington remains open for business during this COVID-19 Crisis.
The safety of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. Kemco is committed to strictly following the recommendations from the Center of Disease Control with respect to social distancing, cleanliness and sanitation, and self-isolation if ill. Additionally, Kemco is taking the following additional precautions to protect its customers and employees:
- Kemco employees showing COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to be dispatched to job sites or work until evaluated and cleared by a doctor.
- Kemco employees living with someone who is sick are not permitted to report to work until cleared by a doctor.
- Kemco employees are minimizing contact with delivery people
- The Kemco facility is disinfecting common meeting places frequently
- Company meetings are limited to 10 people or less.
- Kemco Employees will remain in their work area when in occupied buildings
As this crisis evolves, Kemco is committed to evaluating and continuously improving its response in the interest of the safety and health of its customers and employees.