Save Money On Your Utility And Repair BillsOctober 9, 2018
Commercial Heating ServicesNovember 12, 2018
Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts
Our professional service and installation technicians understand your air conditioning and heating system and can eliminate money wasting problems.
We have developed a customized program that addresses the problems we see most often. The comprehensive service and maintenance agreement program we offer is designed to:
- Some air conditioning and heating problems can DOUBLE operating costs without reducing comfort.
- Up to 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead to the failures were corrected in a timely manner.
- A "freon" (refrigerant) undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%
- "Freon" should never need to be replaced. If it must be added every year, there is an expensive leak that should be repaired.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser or blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by %0% or more.
- Just 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce it's efficiency by 5%.
- Un-repaired small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
According to studies conducted by the Louisianan Cooperative Extension Service and Gulf States Utility Company, you can SAVE up to $30 per month on your utility bill by making sure that your air conditioning system is cleaned and serviced regularly. The average residential air conditioning unit tested was 3.3 tons.
The study concluded that air conditioning maintenance benefits the consumer by:
- INCREASING COMFORT
- LOWERING OPERATING COSTS
- INCREASING SYSTEM CAPACITY
- INSURING LONGER EQUIPMENT LIFE
We at Kemco know that our satisfied customers have been and will continue to be the secret to our success. We also believe that our Peak Performance air conditioning and heating service agreement program is the best way to keep our customers satisfied. Contact us today at 336-584-1166 for more information.
Are you a North Carolina home owner, business owner, or commercial property manager in search of a reliable HVAC company to take care of your heating, cooling, and refrigeration needs? We offer ac service from residential home, to supermarkets and restaurants, to college housing and local businesses. We have a broad range of air HVAC services that we can offer your business. Our services include heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning service to residential and commercial properties of all sizes.
With over 20 years experience in the field of HVAC service, Kemco of Burlington Inc. is the name to know in Alamance County and surrounding counties of North Carolina for exceptional workmanship, customer service, and turnaround time. Call us today to learn more!